Reality and Mortality

Reality and Mortality
Transmigration

Thursday, September 4, 2014

So many days out of the daily routing...

Most of the day I spend the time with the things I love to do. Couple of weeks earlier I had to do something which I really don't like to do. Answering questions is not the way to invent and explore the world and the capabilities of the mind. The real way is to spend sometime and do somethings to figure it out. And sometimes it occurs to me that the evaluation and research is two things. Evaluation is really important to test a set of personalities for a given standard criterion. And the hardest thing in the world is to please someone and something. And the easiest way is to please yourself. And what we actually like to do is the things that pleases us. And sometimes we have to do things that don't please us. And we do that in order to get something or get something done by doing that and at the end of the day what we are doing is achieving what we like somehow. And that is what I see through the exams and the evaluations. And we trying so hard to please the standards made by someone else in order to do what we like. Some people like to earn money and some others like to learn new things. What I prefer most is the learning new things than the money. The money factor depends. And I am happy I have earned enough to learn things and at the same time I am unsatisfied with the less knowledge and less money...

Will keep posting...