Reality and Mortality

Reality and Mortality
Transmigration

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Official Work Start

Yesterday was a holiday like day. Because we had our shift ended at 11.30 am and  I went for transport and spend some time with myself on cleaning stuff and arranging items at the boarding place. I spend some time on cute programming basics and had some idea about C++ programming. I expect to move on cute programming for this week and from the next week I am going to start my schedule that I have been planning to put into action every week so that I can cover the areas of learning in a well planed way.
I am in the office on my table waiting to meet the boss in order to start the project officially. Today my work will be based on ERD, Use-case Diagrams and more about BA; business analysis. I am going to switch on to visual studio...