Reality and Mortality

Reality and Mortality
Transmigration

Monday, July 8, 2013

Creating something new

Oh god I am heading to the next big thing in my life. I have already created my own blog. But I never had a website of my own. I just edited the blogger templates and got ma blog. I am gonna create ma own site using  Javascript, jquery and some html and other additional plugins too. I am really an amateur in this field. Almost two or three years I spend the time on solving problems and generating algorithms which I did for fun. I learned a lot of things by them. But I have to explore more and there is a lot to learn about algorithms. I am little bit excited about this thing and it is really boring. Because there is nothing logical here and I just have to  go through some codes and edit it and paste. But it will take much time because I am slow with these designing stuff. But it is fun when you see your code turns into a beautiful creation at the end of the day. I  learn these stuff from the IJSE ma computer class and Mr.Prasad has helped me a lot to catch last few weeks stuff done in the class cus I am a big winner who missed the first two days of the class. But thanks to the codes from Sanjaya and thanks to theNewBoston on Youtube, W3School and Google , I am working on creating my own web page...It is cool...I am coding and it is boring...but the final result is beautiful...wanna be with a mind blowing problem ASAP...blogging and coding....