Reality and Mortality

Reality and Mortality
Transmigration

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A universal password!!!

I imagined about this concept. And I created a thing like this.
A universal password means a password can access your entries to same place in different ways.
I means the password is not the same all the time, it changes randomly. It means there may be a few words you may never forget. For example...Your first girlfriend's name or boyfriend's name. And your phone number or your postal code,etc. Then you can use a few of these as your password. It means you can get access to your document or anything by using any of your passwords. If you forgot the password??? What would happen???
If you can use this method I am suggesting, you will never get into trouble!!!!

Unfortunately this method is not available in the internet or any other software we find...
I hope programmers invent far better way than this......